Xplayer is a professional video playback tool. It is one of the best HD video players for android tablets and android phones totally for free.
It supports ALL video formats, 4K/ultra-HD video files, and plays them with high-definition. It is one of the highest rated (4.8) video player application.
XPlayer apk was developed in South Korea, which has got over a million installations. XPlayer is a simple video player app with powerful streaming tools. It lets you watch movies or other videos with high convivence and easy controls.
Not like any video player application, this application has many benefits to its users. As follows,
- It Is an extremely fast and lightweight multimedia player that plays back all types of media files, including avi, mpg, asf, WMV, wav, mp3, and more.
- It Is completely free and reliable for android users.
- All-in-one media player for different formats.
- It Is completely a full featured app
- it enables plenty of possibilities such as adopt videos, support various formats, support several subtitles, etc.
- Any video formats are supported
From the absolutely fascinating Information about the application, let’s talk more about the features included in this application.
- Support ALL video formats, including MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WMV, RMVB, TS, etc.
- HD video player, support 4K.
- Hardware acceleration.
- Keep your video safe with a private folder.
- Cast videos to TV with Chromecast.
- Support subtitle downloader and more.
- Play the video in the pop-up window, split screen, or background.
- Night Mode, Quick Mute & Playback Speed.
- Identify ALL video files on your device and SD Card automatically.
- Manage or share videos easily.
- Easy to control volume, brightness, and playing progress.
- Multi playback option: auto-rotation, aspect-ratio, screen-lock etc.
- Video player HD for both android tablet and android phone
Many users have commented on how useful and satisfied this application is since this application has all video player functions in one.
Moreover, they also provide the following Main features
- HD player helps you to playback in slow motion or fast motion through the advanced settings easily
- Can do multi-tasking by enabling to enjoy video on the split-screen and use other apps as usual.
- Able to listen to the sound/music in the video background just like a music playback
- Support both android PC/Phone & Tablet
- Cast videos to android TV with Chromecast easily
- Easy to control volume, brightness, and playing progress by sliding on the playback screen.
- Identify ALL video files on your device and SD Card automatically. Besides, we can manage or share videos easily.
- Play HD, full HD & 4k video smoothly; moreover, play video in slow motion.
- it supports ISO image files
- Able to take screenshots while currently, video is being played.
- Can make a playlist as you wish by organizing the videos
- You can add substiles to your videos and can adjust the subtitles according to timeframe work.
- You can mute the video within a single tap.
- You use a timer for the video, which automatically closes the video.
- Sharing feature is available for other social media as well
- Able to control the volume, brightness, playing progress as the user wishes.
How to Download this recommended app?
As simple it is, please follow the instructions as it is given,
XPlayer can be installed and will be supported to Android 4.3 Version or higher version. For 13.76 MB only.
X- Player for Android
So, we first need to search for the Xplayer apk file. But it is important to note down that to download a file that is safer and more reliable.
Now open your device settings. Then enable the Unknown sources option. This is necessary. To enable the unknown sources option, please follow the steps as follows to do so,
Open device settings next > tap on Security settings next >enable unknown sources.
Open the device download folder now. And click the downloaded file of apk
Begin the install. Here you have to agree with the application terms and conditions. To continue the installation process, tap on “Agree.”
Now it will take a few seconds to complete the installation.
X-player for PC
For you to download this from your PC, you need to download a supported android emulator. I suggest you use the Nox player emulator because it is flexible rather than other emulators.
Then open the Nox player application or any other application you decided to download.
As necessary, you have to log in to the Google account. Here you can use your Gmail.
Then open the Google play store.
Now you can search for the Xplayer app from the Play Store, or here you can have the option of downloading the application.
Tap on the install option. To complete the process, it will take a few seconds.
More Information you need to know about X-player
- XPlayer is only available for Android, so that need to use emulators to emulate the media player app on PC
- You can enjoy all the features given above on both PC and Android phone.
- XPlayer is a verified app in Google play protect so that you can give access to your private data.
- Xplayer also has its premium version of this application. The user requires just to pay $3.99, which has premium features.
- You can customize the interface using your favorite theme.
Is it worth downloading this app?
With the amazing features available from one single application and for free, it is the most recommended application.
Reviews for this application from users
It’s pretty good. Can’t tell if the volume boost does anything. I wouldn’t mind if you had a 2 or 5 dollar version with no ads, but the ads aren’t too bad, one of them locked up, though, and I had to close the app to fix it. Overall quite functional.
I’m super happy with this app; it is amazing! The only flaw is that sometimes it stops from nowhere. I will love it if you fix that. I also have a suggestion, if it is possible, when a person makes a playlist, somewhere to be calculated and written the time of how long all the songs will last, let’s say you have a 3min song and a 4 min, that makes 7 min in total that this playlist will be played.
(Xplayers always follow users’ requirements and update themselves with what is required by the users.)